November 14, 2016 - Winter sports begin. Your student-athlete needs to:
- have a new completed DIAA physical on file with the AD as soon as possible.
- completed Release of Liability form for Delaware Swim and Fitness Center (DSFC).
- sign and return page 5 of the Parent-Student Athlete Agreement
(RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM AND AGREEMENT CAN BE FOUND ON RIGHT-HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE.)
PLEASE CHECK THE LINKS ON THE RIGHT FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ATHLETES, PARENTS, AND COACHES!
Physicals must be on the proper DIAA form. An additional copy of the DIAA form using the following link, DIAA physical forms
PLACES TO GO
YOUR STUDENT'S DOCTOR
WALGREENS has walk-in sports physicals for $49 (multiple locations in New Castle County - contact for more details)
MED EXPRESS has walk-in sports physicals for $35 (Chestnut Hill Shopping Center next to Staples)
Welcome to the Athletics page!
In order to be initially eligible to participate in athletics at ASPIRA Academy, student-athletes must:
- be enrolled in 6th through 8th grade,
- meet all academic requirements, and
- have a completed up-to-date DIAA physical on file with the Athletic Director.