LAAA Summer Camps
Let the team at ASPIRA engage your child this summer! Our summer program will run from June 14 – August 13, 2021, and is open to all students who have completed Kindergarten through 13 years old! Our developmentally appropriate enrichment activities will focus on scientific inquiry, arts and crafts, and physical activity. Having summer camp at our new High School location, 750 Otts Chapel Road, Newark DE , 19713, will allow us to provide an outdoor camp experience with the expansive field options.
Full Day Camp
Camp Hours: 9am—4pm, Monday—Friday
Morning and Afternoon Session Available
PM Session 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Extended Care: 7am—5:30pm upon request
After Care 4pm—5:30pm
Breakfast and Lunch provided—FREE
WAITLIST - Week of July 19-23 – Robots and Visual/Graphic Arts
- Complete the following online form to request weeks of summer camp for Elementary Camp https://www.aspiraacademy.org/apps/form/form.LASASP.sAvJNnH.Ng
- Complete the following online form to request weeks of summer camp for Middle School Camp https://www.aspiraacademy.org/apps/form/form.LASASP.snZp1kr.2vc
- Complete the following online form to request weeks of Band Summer camp https://www.aspiraacademy.org/apps/form/form.LASASP.svIf3B9.1GF
- Submit completed 2021 SC Registration Form (found below) to Aspira.SummerCamp@laaa.k12.de.us or paper forms may be completed and turned in to either ASPIRA campus
- 326 Ruthar Drive, Newark, DE 19711 - (302)292-1463
- 750 Otts Chapel Road, Newark, DE 19713 - (302)355-2300
- Submit current health appraisal (physical within past 12 months) with physician signature and immunization record to Aspira.SummerCamp@laaa.k12.de.us
- Submit $40 per week non-refundable deposit per child to reserve space for child. Deposit will be considered a down payment for each week. Deposits will only be refunded if summer camp is cancelled by ASPIRA. (exception for POC participants, please see below)
- Payments can be made online at https://www.velocitypayment.com/client/delaware/aspiraacademy/payments/index.htm or in person at either ASPIRA campus
- One time registration into Procare System, system of record for attendance and billing. If camper is not currently registered than a link will be sent to parent/guardian upon receipt of SC Registration Form.
- All of family school accounts must be current for children to be eligible for summer camp participation.
COMPLETED - NEW MIDDLE SCHOOL SUMMER CAMP!!
LAAA is teaming with The Institute for Human Relations. It is our desire that through sports children will develop positive character values that they can use and share in their school, community, and at home. Students will also be introduced to academic tools that will impact their high school success such as understanding and monitoring their transcript and being aware of NCAA requirements. Students can take part in Basketball, Volleyball, and Cheerleading.
NEW BAND SUMMER CAMP!!
Beginner Band Camp: First Year of Band Ever! - Week of August 2 - August 6
Students will be learning the basics of their instrument. We will build on individual instrument skills throughout the week. Students will get better at note reading and fundamental music skills culminating in a final performance at the end of the week.